Recent Posts

Wednesday, 8 April 2015

Android Session 2 @ Mbarara University 2015



Hey Googlers. My Name is Blessing Davis. I am a student at Mbarara University of Science and Technology in my second year of study pursuing a Bachelor's degree of Science in Computer Engineering.
The facilitator explaining a key concept

I am privileged to be part of the Android Study Class at the University. It gives me the opportunity to meet and interact with fellow programmers with whom we share a common goal.

The second session, on the 4th of April 2015 was a pure hands on session with code. I have to admit it seemed a bit abstract due to the introduction of new concepts like Intents as well as Fragments.
Students getting their hands dirty in code


However, i learnt how to create a Blank Activity, call different Activities to execute etc.I will just keep getting better with time and dedication.

I hope to develop my very own Android application and improve my mobile development skills in general by the time the training ends.
Time for refreshments bro


There was an error in this gadget